Literary Brunch for Caregivers to Benefit Rotary Hospice Stratford Perth
October 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm| $45
If you’re a caregiver Lise wants you to understand that the greatest gift you can give a loved one is to show them that you are still able to enjoy your life to the fullest while caring for them. If you are a care recipient or supporting a caregiver, the greatest gift you can give them is a fun and healthy reminder that providing care for another starts with looking after their own health first.
We invite caregivers to take an afternoon off to talk about their role during a relaxing brunch where Lise will share her experiences and expertise. Guests will be treated to an intimate onstage interview and Q&A, a copy of the $20 Conscious Caregiving Guidebook, and a meet-and-greet and book signing after the meal!
What can you expect from this event?
- Expert tips and insights on navigating a caregiver role.
- An intimate Q&A where you can submit questions to the moderator.
- Author meet and greet and chance to have your book signed.
- Your own copy of the $20 Conscious Caregiving Guide book.
- An opportunity to support Rotary Hospice Stratford Perth.
- Anyone who is a caregiver.
- Anyone who wants to support a caregiver.
- Anyone who is a caregiving recipient so that both roles are completely understood.
Lise Leblanc has the experience and insight to make your caregiving journey a little lighter. As a registered psychotherapist, conflict resolution specialist and caregiver she has seen the impact that caregiving without personal care can wreak on all lives involved. Her personal lived experience has also shaped her useful perspectives. She was the main caregiver for her grandmother who had Alzheimer’s disease when her grandfather died suddenly. Her own parents and siblings lived afar and she was working full time while raising her two young children. The experience has shaped her dedication to helping people take responsibility for the quality of their own lives at the same time as making space to support a conscious caregiving model.
About the Book